• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Starts Podcast, Announces 1st Ouran Voices

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedDestiny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quote
this whole "two va's a week" thing is quite irritating. I do care a lot about the dub, and I just wanna know who is gonna play who. I wish they wouldn't build up the anticipation like this, or they could at LEAST be telling us about characters we actually care about D:

and yeah, a release date would be nice too. It's just extremely annoying that I've been excited to know all about the dub of Ouran ever since they announced last year, "COMING IN 2008". seriously, like, two weeks into january I was checking for news. and now finally they get around to announcing some stuff, and it's little tidbits most of us don't care all that much about.

I just want some bigger news on this whole thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChikaraFire_7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quote
I must agree that what I'm really waiting for is the release date and by now I expect 2 or 3 sets rather than the singles
however I am bummed that Eric Vale won't be playing one of the twins, I thought he'd be a good Kaurou personally

as long as Vic stays away from Tamaki though I can be ok with it though (he'd make a great Nekozawa though)
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quote
I was just thinking about minor characters because those are the only ones that are going to be revealed to us, anyway.

How much money you want to put on Greg Ayres getting the freshman class president character who's TERRIFIED of horror movies and has to stay in the spooky school with the twins on Halloween night. Wink It fits perfectly, doesn't it?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2