• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fullmetal Alchemist Ed's official clock/watch??

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rooboy

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:39 am Reply with quote
Has anyone seen the new officially licensed Fullmetal Alchemist pocket watch around? I've searched dozens of online stores to no success. It looks really nice, and since I'm looking for a new watch/clock I think this would be a good purchase. If anyone knows of any good online stores I could go to to buy it, It would be appreciated. Even the name of the company that makes it or official name would be helpful.

I've seen a few "homemade" pocket watches of Edward's clock, but I'd rather go for the official one, which from what I've seen looks best. My birthday is next month, that's why I'm looking for this (hint hint) Wink

Thanks again for any help

-Roo
Rooboy

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 5:35 am Reply with quote
After looking around online for a while, I've found that the company that made this watch is Movic. I also found another pocket watch that I want now Crying or Very sad

This one is from Noir. Here's a picture:

http://www.mdearden.clara.net/watch.htm

I wish I could find these online somewhere. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ssj Rock Lee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:18 pm Reply with quote
yeah does anyone know where to get the Fullmetal Alchemist pocket watch?
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:45 pm Reply with quote
I saw them on some online anime import store when they first came out, and I believe they sold out fast. I'm thinking it was probably a limited edition or something, because when it first went on sale it was around 60 bucks. On yahoo.co.jp, it seems it's going as high as 250.

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d48585265

you can look around yahoo.co.jp and bid on it there through one of those many sites out there that umm... bid on the japanese auction for you. *Doesn't remember what they're called, only that they're a doujinshi collector's gift from god*
Ssj Rock Lee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:57 pm Reply with quote
Yeah thanks for that site, the only prob is i cant read it since i cant read japanese. Any other info or site will be greatly appreaciated! I did find this site tho... www.animedaioh.com but im not sure how to order off it anyway. If anyone else has found something please let me know.
rainking187

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:20 pm Reply with quote
After looking at it, I was dissapointed, I was hoping it would be a replica of the one in the anime. Rinkya, Anime Chaos, and Buyout Japan are a few of the proxy bidding services you can use to bid on Y!J auctions. I prefer Rinkya, as it takes Credit Cards, the other two either take Paypal or you have to mail them a money order before bidding on an item.
Ssj Rock Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:01 pm Reply with quote
does anybody know of any english sites i can get it off of?
rainking187

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:55 pm Reply with quote
The Anime Daioh website you posted has an email address, have you tried emailing them and asking them if they have it in stock?
The_Marshal_AEB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:54 am Reply with quote
ya i found it somewhere but it waz like pre order or something theres also (on the same web) tatos of the humnc.. something those creatures (humens created) and lot of stuff dont worry am looking for it now
The_Marshal_AEB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:38 pm Reply with quote
hello again i think that i saw it on this website it have 77 FMA items n its not there anymore :p but theres something nice like the philos. stone ring& nice action figures... Very Happy
http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/index.asp?dept_id=296
Alias

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:08 pm Reply with quote
wow, that Noir pocket watch is really nice.

Does anybody know where I can get one of those? Thanks in advance.
Ken Hayashi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:40 am Reply with quote
littlegreenwolf wrote:
I saw them on some online anime import store when they first came out, and I believe they sold out fast. I'm thinking it was probably a limited edition or something, because when it first went on sale it was around 60 bucks. On yahoo.co.jp, it seems it's going as high as 250.

Only 60 bucks for a "limited edition" pocket watch? I'd say it's just a collectible TOY. Sorry, but when it comes to watches, I demand quality, and you have to PAY for quality.
Abel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:14 pm Reply with quote

Now if anyone is serious about it... though I doubt it though.

This is a new version of the watch, and is much more expensive then the original one.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1