• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GTO live action soundtrack?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:28 pm Reply with quote
I have been searching everywhere to buy this soundtrack. I went to cdjapan.com, Amazon.com and its affilitates, and I even tried half and ebay, to look for the album of GTO live action. I tried downloading as my last option, but no one has anything other than Poison.

The problem is that it is out of print. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy of GTO live music.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:14 pm Reply with quote
I'm afraid it may be near impossible now. The soundtrack came out when the series did. And I think they stopped making them pretty soon after the series was over.

Aside from online ordering, I think the only other alternative is to actually go to Japan and look for it. Anime smile + sweatdrop

I know, that sounds crazy, but I doubt you'd find it anywhere outside of it's origin country.

Maybe someone around the forums who lives in Japan can help out? Confused
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Well, I might also suggest checking around in Little Tokyo in Los Angeles... if you have a chance to travel...
I may do so while down there. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:21 am Reply with quote
Ahh this stinks. I guess my most likely, not highly gonna happen, is to travel to California or Japan for it.

I would think that someone on Ebay carried at least one copy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1