• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Doujinshi

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:48 pm Reply with quote
I'm searching for doujinshi by a certian doujinshi circle *if anyone's intrested, the circle's name is deathgaze-system* but I'm having problems finding them. I know of a couple English oriented sites that sell doujinshi, and I use yahoo.jp's auction to search as well, but I'm still having problems finding the doujinshi. Does anyone know of a site, perhaps originating from Japan, that sells doujinshi and takes American orders? Perferably one that perhaps even looks for a doujinshi title for you? I know there are sites like this out there, been to one a couple times, but I always forget to bookmark them, and then I can't find them again.

Anyway, thanks ahead of time. Don't know how many people on here are doujinshi collectors.
Abel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:25 am Reply with quote
I presume you are interested in their Loki books over their Spiral ones? They will be at comiket on the 14th. If we manage to make it over there this summer (if people actually realize we exist) I can see about picking up some of their recent books.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1