• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Clash of the Bionoids

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jorgy23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:24 pm Reply with quote
I have a question... I have a video called clash of the bionoids. I've had it for a while and it is definitely a telling of the macross saga. but is very different. I love the animation in it and was wondering if anyone knows about the possibility of a similar type movie based on the southern cross or robotech masters stories. I would definitely like to get a hold of something like this if I could.
mike3560

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Nothing like that for the Southern Cross I know of, although Mospeada did have Live, Love Alive released in Japan.

And personally I'd kill for an unedited version of the Macross movie.
GATSU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:27 pm Reply with quote
There's a "Robotech 2: The Sentinels" movie, which was really a pilot for a new show that was trying to cover the back-story on all three shows in Robotech. Also, Streamline once called Megazone 23 "Robotech: The movie", even though it had nothing to do with Robotech other than being animated by the same studio. Also, if you're looking for another anime by the same studio, check out(at your own risk) Orguss.
Ramza
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:28 pm Reply with quote
I recommend checking out Megazone 23 if you're really into the Robotech series. The first part has been released on DVD and is both subbed and dubbed. If you want to see the other two parts though, you'll probably have to end up getting fansubs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1