• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tekkoshocon Bonus Packages.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebaron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:14 pm Reply with quote
We are happy to announce the 2005 Tekko-Chan Bonus package which can be added to regular badge.

This year we will have two packages:

20 Silver packages that will include:
Preferred seating to Cosplay and AMVs.
Free Poster and pins.

10 Gold packages that will include:
First in line to the Guest meet and greet.
Preferred seating to Cosplay and AMVs.
Tekkoshocon TShirt.
Poster and pins.

The price for the Silver package is $15 and the price for the Gold package is $35.

This will be at a first come/first served basis at the pre-registration table at the convention.

There will be one free gold package for a randomly chosen pre-registered attendee.[/u]
thebaron

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:22 am Reply with quote
Pittsburgh CyberConXion in Squirrel Hill will be hosting Tekkoshocon Night. Tekkoshocon, Pittsburgh's Japanese animation and culture convention, will be accepting preregistrations for its April 8-10 event at a discounted price of $35. In addition, those who preregister for Tekkoshocon at CyberConXion will be offered a free hour of play when one hour is purchased.

Don't miss this opportunity to save on your Tekkoshocon three-day badge and check out CyberConXion's state-of-the-art gaming facilities! Pittsburgh CyberConXion is located at 1710 Murray Ave, on the second floor of the new Rite Aid building at Forbes and Murray. They can be contacted by email at [email protected] or by phone at (412) 325-7606
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1