• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pierrot's Naruto: Rock Lee Anime Slated for Bleach's Timeslot

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
selchis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am Reply with quote
BonusStage wrote:
Go lee go!

Why this must be Naruto? Honesty, after all of "well-wishing" posts of Naruto's fans here - i don't like Naruto and his fans even more.

I heard that Naruto will end soon. I really hope on this. This will be very nice day when Naruto will end.
TALLIS100%

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quote
malvarez1 wrote:
This Rock Lee thing better not replace Bleach! Mad

What disturbs me the most is not that this whole Rock Lee thing will replace Bleach but the fact that this is a SPIN OFF of Naruto!! I mean REALLY??? If that were the case why not screw it up further by having spin offs on Neji, Sakura and Hinata's lives as well. It's utterly ridiculous. And to make a series of it even more so. I doubt it will be able to replace Bleach in that specific time slot (to be quite honest Bleach seems to have once again reclaimed its former glory in its most recent arch which is also the last we will ever see of it) and I agree that it would be a real pain if that had to replace Bleach. But why did Kishimoto allow this? It's going to screw up only one of the best anime I have ever seen besides Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist. Ugh... lets hope all the pain will be worth it - just know that I aint watching it. I am watching Naruto for Naruto - PERIOD!!
TALLIS100%

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 pm Reply with quote
aeris2001x2 wrote:
I love Naruto, a godly Anime, but I am guessing this Rock Lee thing is pure non canon?? God help us...

Indeed God help us all. This non canon stuff is absolutely bogus.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3