• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Way of the Warriors

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkarcon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quote
opn wrote:
Shenl742 wrote:
Random localization gossip bit of the day...

Apparently, a DLC costume for Tales of Innocence R accidently showed up....on the American PSN store

yep and some gamestops are telling people supposedly its coming out during the summer though gamestop is never reliable about that kinda info but you never know. though namco is doing a Q&A vid for tales so they might announce it there. though if innocence R really is being localized that will give me the reason to get a vita well second if you count persona four the golden Razz.

Hopefully good sales of Graces F will prove to Bamco that it is worth bringing more of the Tales series states side.

I have recently started playing Hyperdimension Neptunia again, overall it's an ok game. I've grown used to moe stuff so that doesn't irk me, but it's the slow combat that's really horrible. I feel like the L2 trigger is gonna break from me mashing it to skip the slow attack animations. The not being able to manually heal is sucks a lot too. The constant dungeon crawling and random battles didn't bother me much, I prefer grinding in my RPGs (Neptune Break clears pretty much all random encounters). Have already pre-ordered the special edition for MK2, just hope the combat is faster.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3