News Shinchosha Announces Digital Manga Magazine
posted on 2007-03-22 15:00 EDT
Shinchosha has announced that this Friday (3/23), they will be releasing a new digital manga magazine called Com2 (Com Com). For 350 yen per month (appx. $3 USD), subscribers will be able to view 200 pages of manga every two weeks on both computers and cellphones. Downloads will be sold through eBookJapan. Additionally, English-language and Chinese-language versions may be forthcoming.
Titles scheduled for sale include:
- "Pandora no Hanabi" (Pandora's Fireworks) by Kurota Keyou, manga by Kondou Takashi
- "Roukou ni Ari - Gankai Denki" (In a dirty backstreet - Gankai Romance) by Sakemi Ken'ichi, manga by Hanyūnyu Jun
- "Ame no Chihare, Tokoro ni Yori Niji" (The Clear After the Rain, and then a Rainbow), based on a story by Yoshino Mariko, manga by Ueda Toshie
- "Odubon no Inari" (Odubon's Prayer) by Isaka Koutarou, with manga by Kimura Tetsuya.
- "Getsu no Knife" (Knife of the Moon) by Tsurumaki Ai.
- "Touge" (Mountain Pass) by Takadera Akihiko
Additionally, "Taroganuri" by Woonaggy&Donguri will be included. Taroganuri is a Korean manwa.