News Galilei Donna, Samurai Flamenco Anime's 2nd Visual Video Posted
posted on 2013-08-08 14:15 EDT
The official YouTube channel for Fuji TV's late-night Noitamina programming block posted a second visual video on Thursday for both the Galilei Donna and Samurai Flamenco anime series, which will both premiere on the time slot in October.
The video lists additional staff for the Samurai Flamenco series:
- Series Composition: Hideyuki Kurata (Oreimo, Now and Then, Here and There, The World God Only Knows
- Character Design: Yoshimitsu Yamashita (Mushibugyō, Blade of the Immortal, Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~)
- Action Animation Director, Design: Tatsuo Yamada (Transformers: Energon, chief animation director for Natsume's Book of Friends)
- Art Director: Hiroshi Kato (Neon Genesis Evangelion, Space Brothers, Asura)
- Animation Production: Manglobe (Samurai Champloo, Karneval, Deadman Wonderland)
The show's official website also lists the following staff:
- Prop Design: Shinobu Tsuneki
- Color Key: Shigenobu Kaihoko
- Director of Photography: Kenji Takahashi
- Editing: Kazuhiko Seki
- Music: Kenji Tamai & agehasprings
- Production: Project Samumenco
Fuji TV previously revealed that Takahiro Omori (Natsume's Book of Friends, Baccano!, Princess Jellyfish) is directing Samurai Flamenco, while Chinatsu Kurahana (Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 1000%, Aquarion Evol original character designs) is designing the characters. The anime's taglines read, "To those 'adults' who don't want to become adults..." and "Hero will never give up, never hide, never be defeated, never accept evil." The anime will air for half a year.
The official website for the series also revealed character designs and descriptions:
Masayoshi Hazama: 19 years old. A model for a male fashion magazine. His grandfather loved tokusatsu (special effects) hero shows, and that love rubbed off onto him, and he has longed to be a hero since he was a child. At long last due to his grandfather's invention he debuts as the new hero "Samurai Flamenco." Will he be the one to bring down the hammer of justice on the evil of the world?
Hidenori Goto: 24 years old. Currently serving as a policeman. He's very diligent in his work as a policeman, but privately he doesn't particularly have a strong sense of justice. He is a very normal young man. One day by chance, he encounters Samurai Flamenco, and afterward his days become busy.
Mari Maya: 18 years old. Central member of the "Mineral Miracle Muse" idol group. A talented young woman who composes and writes lyrics. A bright and energetic mood-maker who is able to connect with anyone without discrimination.
Moe Morita: 17 years old. Member of "Mineral Miracle Muse." A high school student with a reserved and carefree personality. A native English speaker.
Mizuki Misawa: 19 years old. Leader of "Mineral Miracle Muse." From Kansai. Takes care of people and holds the group together.
The official website for Galilei Donna - Storia di tre sorelle a caccia di un mistero also updated to reveal a new key visual and character descriptions:
The characters and descriptions are as follows:
- Shishiino (top left): Young leader of the air pirate troupe "Black Ganymede Troupe."
- Roberto (top right): The eldest son of the chief executive of the world-famous company "Adonimoon Company."
- Anna (top center): A woman who is enchanted by the things Galileo Galilei left behind and chases their puzzles. Self-described "Galileo Maniac."
- Hazuki Ferrari (bottom right): 20-year-old eldest Ferrari sister.
- Kazuki Ferrari (bottom left): 17-year-old second Ferrari sister.
- Hozuki Ferrari (bottom center): 13-year-old third Ferrari sister. Gallileo Galilei's descendant.
Yasuomi Umetsu (Robot Carnival, Mezzo, Kite) is directing at A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Silver Spoon), and Shingo Adachi (Working!!, Sword Art Online) is designing the characters. The story is about "three moons" — three of Italian astronomer Galileo's female descendants who are on international wanted lists. The cast includes Rina Hidaka as the youngest of the three Ferrari sisters, Hozuki Ferrari. The anime will air for a quarter of a year.
Images © Manglobe/Project Samumenco
© Galilei Donna Production Committee