News Viz Media Europe, ComiXology Platform Partner Up
posted on 2013-10-09 22:31 EDT
Digital reading platform ComiXology announced on Wednesday that it partnered with Viz Media Europe and Viz's French division Kazé to offer manga titles digitally. Kazé's manga library will be offered in French-speaking nations via ComiXology's digital platform in right-to-left format on Apple iOS, Google Android, Amazon Kindle Fire and the Web. The following titles are available today in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Monaco:
- Vampire Hunter D by Saiko Takaki and Hideyuki Kikuchi
- Gate 7 by CLAMP
- K-On! by Kakifly
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (La Traversée du Temps) by Ranmaru Kotoku and Yasutaka Tsutsui
- Shinanogawa (Le Fleuve Shinano) by Kazuo Kamimura and Hideo Okazaki
- Summer Wars by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
- Tensai Family Company by Tomoko Ninomiya
- Drug & Drop, by CLAMP
- The Mysterious Cities of Gold (Les Mystérieuses Cités d'Or) by Thomas Bouveret
- Flander's Company by Tod
Additional manga content from VIZ Media Europe will also become available on the ComiXology platform as the partnership grows. ComiXology added 13 Seven Seas titles to its platform in July.
Reviews Include: Gamers! - Classroom of the Elite - My First Girlfriend is a Gal - Magic Circle Guru-Guru - In Another World with my Smartphone - New Game!! - Angel's 3Piece! - Chronos Ruler - Princess Principal - A Centaur's Life - Hitorijime My Hero - Action Heroine Cheer Fruits - and much more! ― Welcome t...