DLSite.com, Japan's biggest online product distribution site,
is now accepting works from outside of Japan
HERNDON, VA ・March 9, 2007 - CuriousFactory today announced that DLSite.com, Japan's most notable distribution portal site for Doujin
and Indy products, is accepting works from outside of Japan.
DLSite.com carries thousands of Doujin
products such as Doujinshi
, CG collection, game, novel, music, and utility tool. Due to the increasing interest from the creators and users outside of Japan, CuriousFactory and DLSite.com is now working together to accept works from outside of Japan.
Ayaka Hahn, the Director of CuriousFactory says, “DLSite.com has a long experience in the field of online digital product distribution in Japan. They have been helping many creators to self-publish their works effectively. Recently the Internet allows the creators all over the world to share, distribute and sell their works. With trusted, experienced product download distribution service like DLSite.com, it is now easier than ever for individual creators to distribute and market products to reach the world audience”.
Characteristics of DLSite.com
- In total, DLSite.com has more than 4,200 registered creators and productions, has more than 19,000 registered titles, and has sold more than 7,000,000 products to date.
- There is no limitation to the product size that can be uploaded onto DLSite.com for distribution. (On average, each title is about 1 GB)
- Once the creator registers his/her title, it is distributed on DLSite.com forever, unless he/she decides to terminate the distribution.
- DLSite.com will take care of marketing, sales and distributing products in total so that creator can focus on just creating his/her works.
- DLSite.com accepts products in various genre including General, R, and Mature (18+).
- There is absolutely NO registration fee.
CuriousFactory will be the exclusive agent to handle products for DLSite.com that is submitted from outside of Japan. Creators outside of Japan are required to register with CuriousFactory's distribution service in order for their products to be listed / distributed on DLSite.com.