Day-Lee Pride Gyoza Eating Championship
LOS ANGELES, CA- For the Nisei Week Festival which will be held from August 11 th 2012 until August 19th, the IFOCE International Federation of Competitive Eating and MLE Major League Eating will officially host the “Day-Lee Pride Gyoza Eating Championship” The date and time will be on August 18, 2012 at 2:00PM and it will be held at JACCC Plaza. In this championship, the player will be asked to eat as many Gyoza as he or she can in 10 minutes, and this will determine the winner. Last year's 1 st place winner set the new world record and ate 264 gyozas in 10 minutes.
1. Event Name: MLE & IFOCE Sponsored Day-Lee Pride Gyoza Eating
2. Opening Date: August 18 th , 2012 Starts at 2:00PM
3. Place: JACCC Plaza, 244 S. San Pedro St. Los Angeles, CA 90012
4. Admission Fee: Free (Seating is limited)
5. Website: www.niseiweek.org/events/competitionday/