The Yoshiki Foundation America is offering a private dinner with international musician/producer and leader of X JAPAN
The online auction opened at 8 a.m. ET on Friday, September 7 and will close two weeks later at 10 p.m. ET on Friday, September 21.
Please visit www.biddingforgood.com/poltribute
to place your bid
Terms and conditions for the Private Dinner being offered by Yoshiki Foundation America are as follows:
· Depending on YOSHIKI and Recipient's availability, dinner will be scheduled within 12 months after purchase
· Dinner will take place either in Tokyo or Los Angeles based on Recipient's request
· Meeting time and location will be notified by YOSHIKI FOUNDATION AMERICA's representative
· Dinner is 90 minutes
· Recipient under 18 must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian
· Recipient may bring no more than ONE guest to dinner
· Recipient and guest are responsible for her/his own travel and accommodation
· This donation is non-transferrable under any circumstance
Yoshiki, considered Asia's most influential music artist and biggest rock icon, is also a songwriter, drummer, and a classically-trained pianist. His rock group X Japan
has sold 30-million singles and albums combined and filled the 55,000-seat Toyko Dome a record 18 times. Now the band's popularity is spreading throughout the world, having recently completed a sold-out World Tour, performing in North America, Europe, Latin America, and South East Asia.
In 1999, Yoshiki composed a piano concerto and performed it with a 77-piece orchestra to celebrate the tenth year of the Emperor of Japan's reign. In 2005, Yoshiki composed the theme song and conducted the Super World Orchestra at the opening ceremony of the World Expo. Previously, Yoshiki also recorded a classical album co-produced and arranged by acclaimed Beatles producer Sir George Martin and performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
Beyond music, Yoshiki has his own Visa Card and MasterCard issued by one of the largest Japanese banks. Recently, the legendary Stan Lee
created a Super Hero based on him, and for the first time, a Hello Kitty
product line is named after a person – “Yoshikitty.” In 2010, he launched his non-profit organization Yoshiki Foundation America , which continues to donate to various charitable organizations, including supporting Japanese Earthquake victims. Most recently in 2012, Yoshiki composed the official theme song for the Golden Globes, which aired in 190 countries.
Follow Yoshiki on www.twitter.com/yoshikiofficial
, and www.facebook.com/YoshikiOfficial.com