Dragon's Crown Patch Notes and End-game TipsAug 23rd 2013
Patch Notes for Dragon's Crown - Plus Some Tips for High-Level Characters
Dragon's Crown received some minor tweaks and fixes to both the PS3 and PS Vita versions this week to improve gameplay and stabilize network connectivity. We're sorry if this caused you any inconvenience to your bashing, hacking, torching, slamming, and stabbing during dungeon crawls!
- Stabilized network connectivity during online gameplay.
- Hidden items can now be uncovered by simply moving the finger cursor over their location.
- The item hotkeys can now also be accessed by holding the L1 Button (PS3)/L Button (PSVita).
- Dagger and Bomb items can now be thrown diagonally by pressing Up on the Left Stick + Triangle button.
- An option to fix all items at once in your bags has been added to Morgan's item shop.
- In the Options Menu, you can now select the area you wish to be matched in for online play.
- Arrow drops will increase according to how many Elf characters are in the party.
- The visibility of inventory Runes while the player is near the bottom of the screen has been improved.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
And for those adventurers that are pushing their way towards level 99 on Inferno difficulty, ATLUS put together our suggestions of crucial skills for each class! Check out the info below: