While it's not a truly bad game, Yoshi's New Island just really isn't much fun to actually play. In trying to make Yoshi's Island again, Arzest has made a game that can't hold a candle to the nearly two-decade-old original visually or creatively.
Permanent 40% Price Drop for Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut: The Official Visual CompanionDec 5th 2013
Highly-interactive 350+ page Apple iBook now only $5.99
Los Angeles, Calif. - December 5, 2013 - Rising Star Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, today announced that the Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut: The Official Visual Companion, is available now on the Apple App Store via iBooks for iPad at the permanently reduced price of $5.99, just in time for the holiday season.
For the price of a large specialty coffee (Agent Francis York Morgan's favorite hot beverage), fans can unveil the secrets of Greenvale, and tap into one of the most bizarre and creative minds in gaming development, "Swery65."
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut: The Official Visual Companion Features*:
- Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
- Read Swery 65's developer notebook and gain access to behind the scenes notes, storyboards and secrets that let users learn how the game was created
- Three interactive 'drag & zoom' maps showing everything in the game
- 262 Gallery Images featuring never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
- Play with the 'Listen Here Zach' soundboard, and listen to the game's soundtrack
- Play for hours with new puzzles, games, and the brilliant crime scene creator widget
- And much more!
*Warning: this book contains spoilers!
Purchase your copy today from the iTunes iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/deadly-premonition-directors/id679978115?ls
For more information on Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut, please visit: www.deadlypremonitionthegame.com.
For more information on all RSG titles, please visit the official site: www.risingstargames.com.
About Rising Star Games
Rising Star Games USA, based in Los Angeles, CA, with a head office in the United Kingdom, distributes interactive entertainment software in North American and European territories for PC, Microsoft Xbox 360™, Nintendo 3DS™, Nintendo DS™ and Wii™, Sony PlayStation®3 system, PlayStation®Vita system, and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system via digital download and major retailers. More information on Rising Star Games and their list of products can be found at www.risingstargames.com.