• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
D. N. Angel [Sky & Peach Special Edition DVDs]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dozi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:49 pm Reply with quote
I was just wondering if the special edition Sky and Peach DVDs are going to be released in the U. S. If anyone knows please help me.

THANKS

[edit: adjusted subject to reflect content. -L]
xskyhighx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:47 pm Reply with quote
I'm not positive but I think it is! My friend Nhan was talking about D.N. Angel dvd cause he didn't want to get the manga and he said it's going to be out in January or somewhere after in 2005 and my other friend said it wasn't out yet so I think it'll be in 2005.
Tiresias

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:13 am Reply with quote
Actually, Vol.1 of DN Angel is being released on Nov. 9, 2004, only 2 weeks away. As for the Sky/Peach versions, It's always possible, unless it was marketed as a Japanese only release/special offer. For that one, you'll just have to wait and see.
ac_dropout

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:43 pm Reply with quote
I ordered my copy with AnimeCastle.com. What is the sky and peach version? Is their version the Sky or Peach?

http://www.animecastle.com/catalog/anime-video/dvd/dnangel-dvd/p_acddna-001.html
dozi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:26 pm Reply with quote
ac_dropout wrote:
I ordered my copy with AnimeCastle.com. What is the sky and peach version? Is their version the Sky or Peach?

http://www.animecastle.com/catalog/anime-video/dvd/dnangel-dvd/p_acddna-001.html

In Japan they released two special edition DVDs for both guys and girls. The Sky DVDs are for the guys and has some special features on it that the normal and Peach edition dont. The Peach DVDs are for girls and have special features that the Sky and normal edition dont. Also if you collect all the DVDs in one of the two edition you wil recieve a special gift that is only available when you buy the special edition DVDs.

I don't think that the DVD you ordered is either and is just a normal copy. But I am also not sure if they will release the Sky and Peach edition in the U. S.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1