• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
OtakuCon Miami Beach

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moadib

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:00 am Reply with quote
Hi there peeps,

OtakuCon Miami Beach is just around the corner for all those near the Miami area, there is a great line up of guests, concerts, and events. The size of the center is huge over 75-80,000 Sqaure feet! Making it the largest in the state of Florida. The vendor room alone is over 22,000 Sq Ft.

The prizes for the con will be huge! from $5000 vacation stays to places like Hedonism III in Jamaica to Monster AMV PC's, to national VIP Passes - I love mingling with industry guests and Voice Actors.

So come over and check the website for more details. everyday something new is being added, as well as new cities where we will pop up.

www.otakucon.com
bloodlust

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:58 am Reply with quote
Woo, I can't wait till it starts me and my fiancee are going. Doesn't it start the 17th? And last day is Sunday? I'm glad I live in Homestead, FL. =D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1