• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gen Con

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilentDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:40 am Reply with quote

I don't know if any of you know about this anime convention. It was in milwaukee and moved to Indianapolis. If you do know anything about this will you please let me know. I am wondering about things like Dates and Any info you can give. It is greatly appreciated.

Domo Arigato gozaimasu!
~ SilentDarkness
Case

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The first show that was put on by Gen Con LLC took place in August in Milwaukee, WI. It was a total success and brought in over 26,000 attendees. The team is now focused on its future. There are now four shows on the roster. Gen Con Europe, to take place on April 18-21 in London, Gen Con Indy to take place on July 24-27 in Indianapolis and Gen Con So Cal, date and location to be determined. Stay tuned for more to come.

http://www.gencon.com/
thebaron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Sounds like Gencon moved into anime to save it's butt, since it was dying for years after the heyday of gaming.
SilentDarkness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:47 pm Reply with quote
Thankies!! that was a help. I wanna go this year and I didn't know the dates for it. I Figured since I registered her and almost all the Anime Lovers around the the US were visitors I thought I would ask. You were a great help!

Domo Arigato gozaimasu!
SD
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1