• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What did you just sell?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Not taking into shipping and taxes about 22.50. I started the price lower figuring that someone could get it for a good price out in, but I guess the market decided otherwise.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quote
asimpson2006 wrote:
Time to revive the thread again.

Well the other week I sold my copy of He is My Master to Blood-.

And for anybody who is interested, the item arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Would defo do bidniz with this seller again. Wink
Sakura-Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quote
Haha ' ^ ' I sold a couple things.

My Hakuouki Wallet I bought at AN cause I never used it, and probably never would. It was an impulse purchase. only got $10 for it when it cost me 20 ; 3 ; but better that then it take up space in my room.

And A New Type USA Magazine. I'm trying to get rid of some of mine '_' there were like 6 volumes I wanted to keep out of 30ish. They take up too much space.
Saiki_Thorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quote
I sold my Yu Yu Hakusho DVDs because I upgraded to the Blu-ray. Also I am selling some other stuff. Here is a link: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=204911
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Amano Ginji

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 am Reply with quote
I'm actually liquidating pretty much my entire manga collection, need to get some money together for Christmas. So far I've just sold Getbackers 1-26, Battle Angel Alita 1-9 plus LO 1-4, Eyeshield 21 1-20 and the entire run of Pluto. Next on the chopping block is Hunter X Hunter 1-26, Berserk 1-34 and about 9 other series as I add more. I just wish ebay moved quicker.
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:32 am Reply with quote
A few weeks ago, I sold of my first anime; honestly didn't expect to do so less than 2 years into my collecting life. The packaging and extras and all for it was great, but when reaching the first part, Katanagatari as an actual show was just meh. And since it was the limited edition, even though I already had it for something like 4 months, I was still able to sell it off for only $10 less than what I bought if for(made $45 off of it).

Don't regret it in the least, either, as I ended buying the Part 1 LE of Phantom with that money, and I've enjoyed that show a hell of a lot more.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Aw, I'm kinda bummed you didn't like Katanagatari which is a series I absolutely love - is this revenge for me finding Beck boring (I'm still stuck on episode 6)? Wink Anyway, just shows to go ya that there is no substitute for sampling a series first before plunking down cash.
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
Anyway, just shows to go ya that there is no substitute for sampling a series first before plunking down cash.
No way. Surprised Some of my favorite anime ever have been total blind buys, and blind buys are always the most exciting. To hell with sampling. Razz Especially when that shit's illegal. Rolling Eyes Blind buys ftw.

And about BECK, no worries--that's just you having poor taste. Laughing That and, despite show always being awesome, it doesn't reach its highest points until later on.

But I hesitate to say I flat-out didn't like Katanagatari. I just didn't like it enough, is all.
Saiki_Thorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Tonight, I sold my first anime on Ebay. I sold my Spice and Wolf collection. Now my Gundam 00 part 1 and One Piece bundle just need to sell and I will be even more happier.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
silencer226

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 am Reply with quote
Currently trying to sell Vol. 1 of Puella Magia Madoka Magica Blu-ray, for $55 on ebay. If it isn't sold in 3 days or bidded on I'll lower the price to $40, or keep it the same and throw in volume 2.
EricDent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Got rid of the following DVDs:

Pet Shop Of Horrors
Bastard!!
Death Note (all 9 vollumes)
Guyver (all of the 2005 & older series as well)

Also got rid of a couple of VHS:

Inframan
Voltus V
Saiki_Thorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quote
I sold my One Piece bundle (Season 1 Part 1-4, Season 2 Part 1, and Alabasta movie) for 45 bucks on Ebay. I think a couple more items will be going up in the next few days.
st_owly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 am Reply with quote
Rehomed some yaoi on eBay:

Great Place High School + Student Council volume 1
Constellations in My Palm
Alley of First Love
Take Me to Heaven
Pet on Duty

and Hellsing volume 2, since I had a spare copy. Got £16 for Great Place Student Council 1, can only assume it's gone OOP.

I've scaled my yaoi buying back, as I'm now poor and live with my boyfriend Razz
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quote
st_owly wrote:
Great Place High School + Student Council volume 1
Constellations in My Palm
Alley of First Love
Take Me to Heaven
Pet on Duty
Am I the only one who found practically every one of these titles funny as hell? Laughing
Sanosuke_Inara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Score. Laughing Bought Gravion/Gravion Zwei from DD for $7. Tried to cancel it and failed to do so; it arrived yesterday. Put up an ebay auction for it shortly after getting it, and it just ended.

Sold for $23. That's over 300% ROI. I gotta start doin' this more often. Twisted Evil
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10