• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Schoolgirls and Mobilesuits

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cloe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Looks like registration is open for this year's annual Schoolgirls and Mobilesuits workshop at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. All the information is at the SGMS website. It counts as college credit, so not only will you be having a blast, but you'll be learning as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Yoshball

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:10 pm Reply with quote
When you say it counts as a college credit, do you mean that the college is accredited and the credit is transferable?
Cloe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Correct. The Minneapolis College of Art and Design is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the National Association of Schools of Art and Design. The workshop counts as one undergraduate liberal arts credit. I imagine it would transfer to other college's transcipts as an elective credit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
zikri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Thanks, Cloe for all of the information---I just wanted to let everyone know that time is running out to register for SGMS 2005. And, here's a sweet update—they're going to be showing Place Promised in 35mm!!!

Go online at www.mcad.edu/anime and register now, you can take it for credit or noncredit (much cheaper), and there are group discounts for anime/manga clubs if you e-mail [email protected]

See you there,

zikri
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1