• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Wizard World Texas!!!!!!!!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mutsfan7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:46 pm Reply with quote
Wizard World Texas!!!!!!!

Texas the Wizard World Tour is on it’s way back for our third annual visit to the Lone Star State, November 4th to 6th at the Arlington Convention Center. And what a show we have in store for you!

Starting off the list we have some of the top names in comics all weekend. Michael Turner and the rest of the Aspen crew will be in the house. Courtesy of Lions Gates Films Ultimates artist Bryan Hitch will be making a rare U.S. appearance. Meet creators straight from Wizard Magazines Hot 10 creators like Ethan Van Sciver, Peter David, Steve McNiven and Rob Liefeld.

Don't miss the FUNimation panel on Sunday November 6th from 1:30 to 2:30. Get all the info on the hottest shows, products, and news coming out of FUNimation straight form the source. Representatives will be on hand to fill you in on everything going on with the company, as well as answer some questions you may have about anime and FUNimation.

There is just simply too much to list. Don’t miss out! Get your tickets now!
www.wizarduniverse.com
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1