• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Right Stuf's 12 Days of Holiday Savings!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azumangaman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:53 am Reply with quote
Sweet! I was really hoping that would go on sale! From now on, CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THE PRICES IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AS WELL?
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:25 am Reply with quote
On the ninth day of Christmas, my dark lord gave to me:
Nine pilots linking, Eight treasures taken, Seven spooky spirits, Six stellar secrets, Five orbo vials, Four nosy neighbors, three cat-girls, two tachikomas, and a dog demon stuck to a tree.

Vandread Stage 1 and Stage 2 DVD Box Set

Women are Monsters! For generations, the men of the planet Tarak have waged a valiant war of survival against their fierce enemies of the planet Mejale - women!

Hibiki finds himself completely out of his depth first as a stowaway on a space battleship then as the prisoner of the women who hijack it! A strange missile send the hijackers into a remote corner of the galaxy where the women and their prisoners encounter a mysterious new enemy that may force them to join forces! Can men and women actually work together without killing each other?!

Contains all 8 DVDs of Vandread Stages 1 and 2 in an attractive box!

See all the 12 Days Savings offers!
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:11 am Reply with quote
On the tenth day of Christmas, my dark lord gave to me:
Ten dungeons raided,Nine pilots linking, Eight treasures taken, Seven spooky spirits, Six stellar secrets, Five orbo vials, Four nosy neighbors, three cat-girls, two tachikomas, and a dog demon stuck to a tree.

.Hack//Sign Complete Collection

Contains the full .hack//Sign Series in one complete DVD collection!

In the year 2005, a computer virus called "Pluto Kiss" destroys the networks of computers all around the world, subjecting the cyberspace to severe restrictions. Two years later, as free access to the networks recovers, people are now crazed over a full-immersion virtual gaming environment called "The World."

However, when reality and virtual reality collide, a whole new adventure unfolds as a mysterious accident leaves Wave Master Tsukasa permanently logged in. Now a group of ciphers must figure out the truth behind Tsukasa while a rash of mysterious game-related incidents in the real world begins to draw the attention of even the most powerful players within the game.

See all the 12 Days Savings offers!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2