• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Narultimate Hero 3 and Lik Sang

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Well Santa was good to me this year and one of the things he blessed me with were the tools needed to play import games. So yesterday I went ahead and ordered Naruto: Narultimate Hero 3 off of a site called Lik Sang. Anyway I was curious about a couple of things. Has anyone used this site and if so how quickly do they normally ship? Also I ran into a little problem when trying to pay. The site has me down for 2 orders one saying "order recieved" and "order processing." To my knowledge I completed paying with the "order recieved" item, and as far as "order processing" for some reason I can not cancel it and it says I already paid which is a problem. I don't want to be billed twice and recieve two of the same item and I want to take care of this before it becomes a larger issue (I don't wanna screw around with returns or anything like that). So yeah I want one payment, one game. So has anyone dealt with this site before who could help me out? I've already e-mailed customer service but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. Thanks for the help and hopefully the shipping time won't be too long.
darkhunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:18 am Reply with quote
TranceLimit174 wrote:
Well Santa was good to me this year and one of the things he blessed me with were the tools needed to play import games. So yesterday I went ahead and ordered Naruto: Narultimate Hero 3 off of a site called Lik Sang. Anyway I was curious about a couple of things. Has anyone used this site and if so how quickly do they normally ship? Also I ran into a little problem when trying to pay. The site has me down for 2 orders one saying "order recieved" and "order processing." To my knowledge I completed paying with the "order recieved" item, and as far as "order processing" for some reason I can not cancel it and it says I already paid which is a problem. I don't want to be billed twice and recieve two of the same item and I want to take care of this before it becomes a larger issue (I don't wanna screw around with returns or anything like that). So yeah I want one payment, one game. So has anyone dealt with this site before who could help me out? I've already e-mailed customer service but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. Thanks for the help and hopefully the shipping time won't be too long.

Lik Sang is a well known importer of Japanese stuff, but I believe they got in trouble for saling moded PS2 at one point. I don't know exactly how realiable they are, but you should definitely get your orders straighten out.
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:53 am Reply with quote
They handled it the other day. They cancelled one of my orders and refunded me so I'm glad they worked it out. Now all I gotta do is play the waiting game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1