• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Cardcaptor Sakura - Where to buy?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeOx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:32 pm Reply with quote
I've been looking around for Cardcaptor Sakura DVD for some time now, but all I can find are DVDs with dubs ONLY. Where can I find some with subs/subs only?

oh, and I live in norway, so it'd be great if the shop actually shipped here Smile region is irrelevant

thanks
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:42 pm Reply with quote
I didn't think the DVD was that hard to find. I recommend getting the Clow Set here which includes the first 35 episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura in sub only. It says they ship internationally but it has to be express.
zeOx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:51 pm Reply with quote
yeah, i didn't think it would be that hard myself, but then i only found dvds with the dubbed version only.

thanks for the link Smile
steelecomics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quote
At Steele Comics (which is a company I run) we just got in the new Cardcaptor Sakura dvds awhile ago. Two new box sets came out for it just recently. We offer both of them, as well as the movies at our site.

I really liked Cardcaptor Sakura and I got the first box set for myself. The box set is really nice and a pretty good deal compared to a lot of the box sets.

Steele Comics doesn't usually ship internationally, but if you place a request through our special orders e-mail ([email protected]) we could get you a total based on shipping for any orders outside of the US.
topwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quote
If you wants, i can show you some related photo to you.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1