• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Where do you buy manga online?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shorty22

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Ok, I'm sure this has been asked before and I'm just too blind to find it or probably just overlooked it right in front of my face or something.

Anyway though, I was just wondering if there were any places that discounted manga at all, and preferably with some type of free shipping as to not negate the discount, anywhere online.

I usually just pick up my manga from Amazon, which sells them at MSRP since I can easily find them and I end up picking up 3 or more at a time so I easily qualify for the $25 requirement for free shipping. I'd consider a $50 or less requirement for free shipping to be a good deal, since I hardly ever spend less than $50 at a time online. I tend to group my orders together for less frequent purchases.

Any help, pointing at other threads or links to sites is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Zaraki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quote
www.justmanga.com

Discounted from MSRP and free shipping over $40. Very easy to navigate as well. It's the best site I know of. Wink
mocho711

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quote
try aninmanga.com for best prices online.
Usually 30-40% off retail prices.

www.aniNmanga.com
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1