• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Suggest questions for Ageha Ohkawa and Mitsuhisa Ishikawa

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:54 am Reply with quote
Sorry for borrowing your title, Kazuki-san. Wink

As I said in the news, Ageha Ohkawa and Mitsuhisa Ishikawa will open a joint panel at TIBE 2006 Hall 2. However, it was until late last night (23:56 PM here) that I received an invitation from Shuffle Alliance informing me about the news conference, which will allow press to ask questions.

I know it's in a hurry, but please feel free to ask questions you want for either Ageha Ohkawa, Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, or both. I'll do my best, but I can't guarentee each question will be asked and/or answered. Thanks in advance.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:58 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Sorry for borrowing your title, Kazuki-san. Wink

I suppose you can be forgiven, THIS time. Razz
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quote
Normally, other companies produce Oshii's live-action films. Why did I.G. decided to back this one? What's the latest on the Snake Plissken anime?
Haru to Ashura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:48 am Reply with quote
Oh dear God, please ask Miss Ohkawa if CLAMP is still considering work on the X manga series.

Other questions for her...
a) Why Doesn't Clamp heavily use screentone like they used to?
b) Why wasn't the RG Veda OAV completed?
c) How does Ohkawa invent Clamp's various stories? What's the thought process?

:)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
rektagunn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:21 am Reply with quote
This was from a while back, but I think I read about a comment from someone from GAINAX who said that the people from CLAMP are hard to work with. Again, my memory's a bit hazy on this one. So if someone does remember this, feel free to refresh my recollection...or correct me.

Well, this ties in with my question: Whether CLAMP will consider doing a collaboration with GAINAX or, say, BONES. And why or why not.

Thanks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1