• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
3x3 Eyes question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kungfuchris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Hey, after rewatching this great dvd I decided to purchase the first and second volume of the graphic novels. I have a question though, there seems to be 2nd edition graphic novels (the edition I purchased) and first addition novels, can anyone tell me the difference? Also, the first edition novels are farther along but they seem to be re-releasing these novels would it matter if i bought the first edition ones? Sorry if this sounds confusing becsaue it is confusing to me also. Thanks in advance.
Vigilante024

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:18 pm Reply with quote
well, first editition is always better if you are a collector, if not then go with the cheaper edition. lately the 2nd ed. has been smaller and cheaper then the first...but not sure about 3x3 eyes...
Magatsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:18 pm Reply with quote
You might be referring to Viz. Their Second Editions are more cheaper. But Dark Horse have been numbering theirs lately.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1