• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
searching for an anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sensei-roh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:33 am Reply with quote
i've been searching the encyclopedio for an anime i used to watch when i was a kid. (for all the others belgians out there it used to air on kanaal 2 about 10 years ago)

thing is, i really want to find it because i never saw the ending but i don't remember a whole lot about it anymore. all i remember is that the theme was pretty dark, it was sci fi, mecha, fantasy. i believe there was this evil lord who wanted to take over the universe ( i think it was a post apocalyptic universe) and there was this guy, the main character, who fought him with the help of some humans. he looked human too but i think he wasn't.

the best thing i can remember is that he always transformed into his hero form with the help of a crystal and that at one moment the crystal got broken or something. then they had to attache the crystal to a robot (or something like it) and every time he wanted to transform he'd have to go insinde the robot.

that's about all i can remember, that and i think that most battles were fought flying in space and (i'm really not sure about this one) i think that there were others (villians) who also had crystals (and also could transform offcourse).

any thougths? anyone?

well anyone who wants to help or thinks he or she knows which anime series i'm talking about would be much appreciated!

or if you just like brainteasers...
beast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:22 am Reply with quote
Sensei-roh wrote:

the best thing i can remember is that he always transformed into his hero form with the help of a crystal and that at one moment the crystal got broken or something. then they had to attache the crystal to a robot (or something like it) and every time he wanted to transform he'd have to go insinde the robot.

That's Tekkaman Blade. Also, posts of this kind belong to this topic.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1