• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FLCL is never coming out, is it?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lowen Na

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Infinite delays and saddness...
adsfan00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:37 am Reply with quote
I don't think they actually have the masters. I think they just got the rights and giggle maniacally every time they push the release date back.
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Note to Synch-Point:

I pride myself on being a patient person. However, we all have limits.

Come this September, I expect FLCL to be delivered and in my DVD player. I do not care if the disc has a horrifying glitch that releases demons and various hell-spawn to devour my friends and family; hell, market that as a bonus feature for all I care. But please, I'M SICK OF WAITING ARRGH.

Sincerely yours,

Nutty Obnoxious Anime Fan Who Pretends People Care or Even Listen to What He Has to Say
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:31 pm Reply with quote
LordByronius wrote:

Come this September, I expect FLCL to be delivered and in my DVD player. I do not care if the disc has a horrifying glitch that releases demons and various hell-spawn to devour my friends and family; hell, market that as a bonus feature for all I care. But please, I'M SICK OF WAITING ARRGH.

lol! This way you can complain that your DVD releases demons and that it was prematurely put on the market Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tsukasa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Don't get too down. FLCL is now suppost to come out September 3 2002. So for the mean while do what I do and chill watching GTO and Seisouhen^_^! :wink:
Lowen Na

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:22 am Reply with quote
So last time, when it was delayed 3 days before release they said it was a glitch in the master copy. What do you think it was?

My Guess: Haruko was naked the whole time.
Gai Super Napalm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Lowen Na wrote:

So last time, when it was delayed 3 days before release they said it was a glitch in the master copy. What do you think it was?

My Guess: Haruko was naked the whole time.

Isn't the master copy digital? I mean, its called "Digital Animation" at some point, isn't it?
Lowen Na

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 6:57 am Reply with quote
Gai Super Napalm wrote:

Isn't the master copy digital? I mean, its called "Digital Animation" at some point, isn't it?

You would think so seeing as the show was animated on computer. But the press release said that, thta delay (not the most resent delay, but the one before it) was caused by a glitch in the master copy. I wonder how many disk they pressed before they caught it...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1