• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Non-anime roles

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aya Reiko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 10:33 pm Reply with quote
Here's some of the non-anime roles I've so far dug up.

Kotono Mitsuishi:
Dead or Alive 3 (VG) as Christie

Kae Araki:
Vampire (VG), Vampire Hunter (VG), Vampire Savior (VG), Marvel vs Capcom 2 (VG), Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (VG), Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix (VG) as Felicia

Sakura Tange:
Dead or Alive (VG), Dead or Alive 2 (VG) as Kasumi

Wakana Yamazaki:
Dead or Alive (VG), Dead or Alive 2 (VG), Dead or Alive 3 (VG) as Ayane

I'll stop here for now. There're tons of anime related info coming, all through info on imdb.com
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:33 am Reply with quote
Cool.
If you want to add non-anime roles, I've created a new type of information for that. So you can go to the seiyuu's profile, add "non-anime role", and enter something like:

Christie in "Dead or Alive 3 (VG)"

That way you won't have to go through us to enter the information, so you'll get the credit Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Aya Reiko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:40 am Reply with quote
Question, what should do with characters and games that have a different names for Japanese and U.S. releases? (Capcom seems to have enjoyed doing this.) They're the same thing, just different names.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:34 pm Reply with quote
hmm... what about writing it like this:

Japanese name (US: English name) in "Videogame"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1