• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Seitokai Yakuindomo (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quote
That ending gets a 10/10 along with spoiler[the "sex show".]

Well in actuality, I'll rate this very good for the laughs. Good to see this show again tbh and looking forward to the OVAs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:

Not much changes over the course of the show, but what's important is that it consistantly makes me laugh my ass off so I'll always look forward to more.

agreed. this and D-Frag! provided some fantastic moments and always had me laughing
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:34 pm Reply with quote
It's interesting to compare this show with D-Frag to see how they use tsukkomi differently. D-Frag is admittedly one note, with Kenji yelling all his retorts. With Tsuda, he'll always vary things up, sometimes yelling, sometimes being sarcastic, sometimes playing along. He'll also change his voice too, sometimes being serious and other times being goofy. I appreciate that variety more.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
It's interesting to compare this show with D-Frag to see how they use tsukkomi differently. D-Frag is admittedly one note, with Kenji yelling all his retorts. With Tsuda, he'll always vary things up, sometimes yelling, sometimes being sarcastic, sometimes playing along. He'll also change his voice too, sometimes being serious and other times being goofy. I appreciate that variety more.

Agreed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5