• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Final line-up for L.A. Eiga Fest. Tickets go on sale this Wednesday. (Updated for 09/10.)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quote
I think all the major anime/manga-related films have already been mentioned on ANN's news feed, but there's also an event for classic ninja anime, for those interested. Anyway, here's the schedule. Tickets will be available through the official site tomorrow.

Edit: The ticketing site's run by idiots, so you can't get yours til tomorrow after 11:00 A.M. Mad

Edit 2: Here's a statement from them:
Quote:
If you have been charged with payment for tickets and have concerns regarding your ticket purchase, please email us at "[email protected]" with a proof of purchase, your name, event, and rsvp seat number (if available). Our team will respond to your concerns as soon as possible.

If you have not been charged but have received a confirmation email, that email and reservation confirmation is not valid and your seat will not have been reserved so you will need to purchase the tickets again. If you are charged, then that confirmation email is valid. If you have been charged but have not received a confirmation email, or your seat has not been reserved, please email us at [email protected].

They fixed their main ticket page, now, and I guess there are still some seats left:

Quote:
Festival Passes are now on Sale! We've also fixed the ticket page so you can buy tickets for different films at once without having to register multiple times. https://www.laeigafest.com/y2014/line-up/

Edit 3: It looks like there will also be a free business panel you can register for featuring Edge of Tomorrow's director, Doug Liman, and All You Need is Kill author Hiroshi Sakurazaka.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1