• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Manga Release Calendar

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isaacada1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:23 am Reply with quote
How often do people here check to the release updates to see when manga is coming out? Do you alter your schedule a bit so that when you go pick it up at your local store on release day?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Pessimistic Angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:13 pm Reply with quote
The company websites has them.

Ex. Tokyopop.com
Mreow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:41 am Reply with quote
I have most of the releases concerning manga in my head... and on my webpage which I constantly update so if anyone need a place to check dates for alle the publishers, just take a peek at my page =) (no advertising intended...)

http://www.mreow.net

(_//=^_^=\\_)

Mreow
BuffaloStyle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Mreow wrote:
I have most of the releases concerning manga in my head... and on my webpage which I constantly update so if anyone need a place to check dates for alle the publishers, just take a peek at my page =) (no advertising intended...)

http://www.mreow.net

(_//=Anime smile=\\_)

Mreow
Absolutely amazing.

Besides this site (ANN) and Anime on DVD, your site is a tremendous source for information. In fact, your site gives the most info for manga that I have seen. Needless to say, I am VERY impressed.
Mreow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:06 am Reply with quote
Thanks =)

I'm glad that my site can be of use to someone other than myself and that gives me a serious inspiration boost. For quite a while now I've been wanting to do something more with my site, like provide title info, personal rating, reviews or something close. Any suggestions?

(_//=^_^=\\_)

Mreow
isaacada1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:50 am Reply with quote
We hope to add manga to our release database very soon. With so much anime coming out now, and manga too, it's quite chore getting all information on the website in a timely fashion.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1