• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Media Blasters Adds More Ladies vs. Butlers Dub Cast, Streams Clips

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:17 am Reply with quote
DuchessBianca wrote:
They confirmed its releasing on bluray though.

Where? It's not on Rightstuf. Was that when they had plans for it years ago but dropped it? Like their FB page literally says "Annoucements [sic] for the cast of Ladies versus Butlers, coming soon to streaming outlets & DVD." No BD. There's also the issue of whether or not they're even including the omakes. I know people from this site give users shit for when we bitch about inclusions like that, but yeah, they're still important and can definitely influence a decision to purchase. And for LVB, they're directly tied to why people even like the show.
DuchessBianca

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:10 am Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
DuchessBianca wrote:

Where? It's not on Rightstuf. Was that when they had plans for it years ago but dropped it? Like their FB page literally says "Annoucements [sic] for the cast of Ladies versus Butlers, coming soon to streaming outlets & DVD." No BD. There's also the issue of whether or not they're even including the omakes. I know people from this site give users shit for when we bitch about inclusions like that, but yeah, they're still important and can definitely influence a decision to purchase. And for LVB, they're directly tied to why people even like the show.

Here you go sorry for the delay!

It was a comment on one of their facebook posts a couple of weeks ago heres a link to the comment

http://imgur.com/rgok4W0

Just go to their facebook page and scroll down to the post made on July 15 at 12:47pm and in the comments you'll see the comment from my link, also here is the amazon listing to the bluray as well

http://www.amazon.com/Ladies-Versus-Butlers-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B00XPKGZCY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437890994&sr=8-1&keywords=ladies+vs+butlers

Hope that helps!
Felis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:04 pm Reply with quote
The dub sounds pretty good. If this does get released on Blu-ray, I'll be preordering it right away. If they are just doing a cheap DVD-R release, then I'll wait until its on sale to get it.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Animegomaniac wrote:
Carrie Savage, possibly using a different name, is Sernia and that's not part of the announcement? She makes up most of the clips.

DVD-R or not, that is a buy for me. It's brilliant casting, I love it.

which would probably mean its uber ecchi/fanservice. the trailer have the feeling of a harem type series and miss savage probably using an alias for a non funi licensed series have definitely given out hints that the fanservice is probably gonna be in kanokon's level or girls bravo level since there are some VAs that for some reason or another use aliases for series that have questionable ecchi/fanservice content like girls bravo or queens blade. seems that ladies vs butlers is probably gonna be on this list if its true.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rokk3000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:08 am Reply with quote
DuchessBianca wrote:
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
Sounds not too awful, but I don't care how much effort they're putting into it; I wasn't going to buy it on DVD when it's an HD show, so I'm sure as shit not buying it on DVD-R.

That's what I've been seeing too. A blu-ray including dub is a heck of a lot better than the original plan for a subbed-only dvd from Sentai.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2