• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Best of Anime Convention's Entrance Fees Detailed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanana77

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Filipinos are not yet open to this site, I always see Ph, but nobody tries to post or even just share what they are thinking, well I appreciat ANN for giving their effort.
SaneSavantElla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:06 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I noticed the recent increase in articles related to the Philippines (film screenings, etc), and can't help but wonder if there are many of us who visit this site a lot (but don't post much in the forums).
Panzer Vor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:15 pm Reply with quote
To put things in perspective for those of us outside of the Philippines: With current exchange rates, that's roughly US$55 just to meet Eir Aoi. Charging separately for the meet-and-greets with the other guests of honor just screams nickel-and-diming to me.
Vanana77

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Yeah in ph. those price for the concert is expensive...Just multiply everything by 2 and it will be the cost in yen(ex. 1000P=2000¥), then divide it by 100, it will be in us$(¥2000=20$) it's not accurate but that's the closest price of the concert ticket.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1