• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Endless Waltz Altron Gundam, The Origin Gouf Get Figures

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hinugundam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Hikarunu wrote:
LuckyAstei wrote:

Has someone who has recently put together a MG I garee with hinugundam save for pannel lining and and certain decals I didn't need to apply much paint to it.

sigh, you also didn't get my point

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
You say that like it's a bad thing. Razz

I trying to make a definition what plamo should be, doesnt necessary only means gunpla but other type of plamo too, like for example military kit, definitely need painting, and even the glue too but I didn't include it since its fall into assembling stage

but he commented like gunpla is the only plamo right now
it is good that gunpla are color molded so you don't need to paint by default
but the attitude is not, like he making fun with people who painted their kits

gunpla are supposed to be fun, either you straight build it or trying to make it different

I apologize. I wasn't trying to make fun of you or people who paint or customize their plamo or Gunpla. Usually people (online modeling communities) make fun of me for straight building. I was just trying to make a joke, but I see that it came out wrong and I am sorry if i offended anyone.

BTW, has anyone else seen that awesome zoids Death Stinger koto just announced? That looks sick.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2