• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Smartphone Game Dekamusu Pits Hero Against Giant Girls

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireballDragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:12 pm Reply with quote
Mr. Oshawott wrote:
Perhaps this could be viewed as a feminine version of Attack on Titan? In any case, I'm a bit amazed that media featuring giant girls are garnering huge popularity.

More like an ecchi version. O///O
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:19 pm Reply with quote
FireballDragon wrote:
Mr. Oshawott wrote:
Perhaps this could be viewed as a feminine version of Attack on Titan? In any case, I'm a bit amazed that media featuring giant girls are garnering huge popularity.

More like an ecchi version. O///O

Actually hentai version, the game is 18+.
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Gives new meaning to the phrase "lot of woman."
Neko-sensei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:01 pm Reply with quote
I cannot possibly be the only one wondering this:

Since the enlargement process appears to be biological rather than technological (the girls haven't been subjected to an Embiggening Beam or anything), how the heck can their clothes still fit?

(Also, what do they have to eat during this process? It doesn't seem like there's enough of an agricultural industry in this nation's frankly rather flimsy economic system to sustain their growth...)
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:32 am Reply with quote
Takes the term Monster Girls to a whole new level. Laughing
Exalted Incarnate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:55 am Reply with quote
Japan has done with many large monsters,animals,aliens, and ect. The only diffrence here is the fact that these giants are naturally weak, lack instinct, and lack the intelligence of former threats. The point is that things get boring when the government can just one-shot simple enemies. A game needs a real challenge.
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:41 pm Reply with quote
That is an uncomfortable amount of breast-jiggle in that assistant character. What did she stuff into her dress? Also, the video has no sound.

Still, this would be an interesting thing to show to people who don't know much about Japanese indie gaming.

Neko-sensei wrote:
I cannot possibly be the only one wondering this:

Since the enlargement process appears to be biological rather than technological (the girls haven't been subjected to an Embiggening Beam or anything), how the heck can their clothes still fit?

(Also, what do they have to eat during this process? It doesn't seem like there's enough of an agricultural industry in this nation's frankly rather flimsy economic system to sustain their growth...)

From what I can get, these girls have only recently become giant, and their clothes grow along with them. The reason behind it isn't stated, though I'm sure they'll reveal why towards the end (and it'll likely be a nonsensical excuse). Oddly, their clothes are shredded during the shrinking back to normal.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Gives new meaning to the term "Spelunking" Wink
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Game looks like you are the controller/handler of a squad of female giant girl hunters. For me it looks kinda boring, and the only real thing going for it is the cute characters. Which is a strong appeal, but there are tons of app games that feature cute characters.

Some like these type of mobile games, but I prefer the type like XCOM: Enemy Within. Never thought I'd see XCOM ported to a mobile platform, but sure enough they did. Fantastic job too.
GeneStriker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Japan has no shame. There's no logical reason for me to want something like this. At all.

... And yet... The giant women...

... They beckon...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2