• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Japanese Government Names Sword Art Online's Kirito as Cybersecurity Officer

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:55 pm Reply with quote
So Kirito the Hacker is now Kirito the Cyber Security Guard...
Perhaps he can use his knowledge of hacking to thwart hackers from spreading malware onto computers that have weak firewalls...
Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:43 am Reply with quote
Well to be fair most of the guys who work on cyber security are hackers or ex hackers themselves. Either way who wouldn't want Kirito to be your cyber security officer the guy is the uber reincarnation of a hacking god. The guy not only hacked into an unique state of the art code that is the only one of it's kind and which he had no prior access to. He also rewrote the code to create a completely brand new item in which to transplant a full A.I. program into in a matter of 20-30 secs. The guy is the human incarnation of a god of hacking with abilities like that. Top that off with his god like video game skills, god like sword skills, and god like abilities to get every female he comes across to instantly fall in love with him.
Takamachi Ryoko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:39 am Reply with quote
Lame where's Haseo or "Ains Own All"?
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:28 am Reply with quote
Yes, but can the mighty Kirito handle the skills of mighty anime/manga hackers like Ritsuko Akagi or Matsu of Sekirei?
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:49 pm Reply with quote
This is funny until something happens on the cyber front and the opposition is like, "maybe if we spent more time trying to secure cyber than trying to be cool and otaku hip..."
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2