• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Biggest Animated Moments of Winter 2017

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:44 pm Reply with quote
maximilianjenus wrote:
SilverTalon01 wrote:
relyat08 wrote:
I think there was official art showing her wearing striped panties too. Shame. I'm still sticking to the nopan thing. lol They can't fool me!

You are correct. A Light Novel illustration shows her with striped panties. So she is shimapan rather than nopan.

theory is that she makes them invisible using magic.

More plausible is that she sold them to some creeper to obtain high-class booze (which Kazuma would inevitably find, drink, and then replace with cheap swill). Anime hyper

Seriously though the animations for Aqua Abuse™ alone could carry this show with the rest of the budget being appropriately allocated to explosions. It's actually hilarious how everything could look like crap but explosions are always dank af.

Megumin best konosuba.
relyat08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 am Reply with quote
Desa wrote:

Seriously though the animations for Aqua Abuse™ alone could carry this show with the rest of the budget being appropriately allocated to explosions. It's actually hilarious how everything could look like crap but explosions are always dank af.

Because obviously they pay the one animator who animated most, if not all, of Megumin's explosions a lot more than everyone else, naturally. Laughing (that's a joke)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2