• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I.N.V.U

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himeno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:18 pm Reply with quote
I haven't actually seen a topic about this manga yet. So I was wondering if anyone read this manga series? I was wondering if anyone know what happen to the 4th volume. There were rumors saying that the creator of the manga stopped doing it.
Mou Kaoru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:42 pm Reply with quote
I have all three volumes and I think it to be a very interesting shoujo manwha. I want to know what happens next but apparently the author has put it off for now. As to why I can't answer that. Anime smile + sweatdrop Hopefully it'll continue because I enjoy this series, cliche that it is!
Vigilante024

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:43 pm Reply with quote
I've read the first three vols, and really liked it...I dunno what happened to vol. 4 though...its been almost 6 months since vol. 3 came out... Sad
Hotaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:10 pm Reply with quote
i've been wondering too! me and my sister were wondering where the last volume was. i'll have to read it all again if it ever comes out.

mebbe someone should email tokyopop
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1