• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nodame's Tomoko Ninomiya to Take Time Off to Have Baby

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
Sometimes you have to take that time off, I'm glad she's thinking about the baby. And she's intent on coming back to bring out more for the series, unlike some hiatuses we've seen where we have had no idea when the hiatus will end.

It is nice to know what the reason for the hiatus is for unlike some titles that have been on haiatus for YEARS (**coughclampcough**)

Congratulations on having a baby! But, I do think that she'll be cutting back somewhat on the work...babies are a tad time consuming.
SeinenAi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quote
@LydiaDianne - I think she probably has enough money for daycare Razz

I was waffling over buying the new volume, but I guess I'll just go ahead and get it next time I go to Kinokuniya...the story was moving a bit slow for me...we need more romance between Nodame and Chiaki IMO :0 But I will get it, now that I was reminded Razz

BTW I think that liking the live action is very based on what media you like better, some people just don't like drama so much... For instance, I am not a huge drama fan so I didn't like it too much (although I did enjoy it, I prefer the anime and manga).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2