• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ristorante Paradiso (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rainbowcourage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quote
I liked the ending, too, more than I thought I was going to. My main beef with the show was that I would have liked to see the relationship between Claudio and Nicoletta develop a little more, but I think it ended just fine. And I thought the Olga/Nicoletta relationship was very well-played throughout the show, and climaxed very nicely.
Kirkdawg
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quote
Hm, I find it more interesting there seems to be more of a buzz around this show based on how realistic it is to our world-which is ridiculous to me considering this an animated show that mimics ours (not a replica). I'm a bit surprised this show has only received 41 ratings so far (and I'm the only one who thought it was a master piece...if you think my standards are off, well you can judge based on my ratings. Another great show that went under the radar for this past season and it's unfortunate, but I don't believe this show will make it oversees due to that.[/url]
loggers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quote
It's funny how shows like these go under the radar but shows like akikan and asu no yoichi are practically bigger then the radar :p
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2