• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam UC #6's Short Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguintruth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quote
Riddhe's in the Banshee now, huh? Maybe they should have given it to somebody who isn't a failure and a douche.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
The American Average

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 am Reply with quote
i have a bad feeling that half the cast is going to die in this episode
ShinnFlowen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 am Reply with quote
@theamericanaverage I really hope they don't kill the bigger zeon guy aka Zinnerman after he just reunited with Marida Cruz because the trailer show him in some typical farewell poses.

@penguintruth if you watched volume 4 they should've gave the Banshee to the unknown pilot that took out all the zeon forces by himself because he knows how to pilot a mobile suit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NkBhgJwFCI
Kurohei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 am Reply with quote
I sure hope they stray away from the novel... Unicorn is too awesome to ruin.
ninjaclown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quote
It's private now. Good going Bandai. Rolling Eyes
MagusGuardian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 am Reply with quote
....geeeh without importing there's no way most anime fans will be able to see the rest of this, well I should say the anime fans who think more about what they spend on and not how much they can spend on something
IkariGendo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:46 am Reply with quote
End of video lists premiere dates on PSN/Xbox live and the English episode title.
JohnnySake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 am Reply with quote
MagusGuardian wrote:
....geeeh without importing there's no way most anime fans will be able to see the rest of this, well I should say the anime fans who think more about what they spend on and not how much they can spend on something

You can preorder volume 6 from The Right Stuf right now. It may not be cheap, but it's cheaper than getting it from one of the import companies. Already got my preorder placed.
Donpablo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 pm Reply with quote
I'm hoping they do a box set with all the episodes when the series is done. I've missed far too many volumes to start now I'm afraid.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Donpablo wrote:
I'm hoping they do a box set with all the episodes when the series is done. I've missed far too many volumes to start now I'm afraid.

I don't think that's part of Bandai Visual's release model. But it would certainly be welcomed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Kruszer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
Donpablo wrote:

I don't think that's part of Bandai Visual's release model. But it would certainly be welcomed.

Yeah, they're more of a "We'll sell you less content for more money" kind of company.

As to the topic, my copy has already been pre-ordered. So far I am really enjoying the series.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quote
So happy there will be episode 7 (hopefully in fall)
CG-LOVER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quote
ShinnFlowen wrote:
@theamericanaverage I really hope they don't kill the bigger zeon guy aka Zinnerman after he just reunited with Marida Cruz because the trailer show him in some typical farewell poses.

Oh god, so I wasn't the only one thinking that when I saw it. Damn, and I thought he was gonna die in episode 5 too when I was watching it. I mean c'mon, I couldn't help but think that something horrible was going to happen when he rescued Marida...because in Universal Century Gundam nothing ever works out that well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quote
I just rewatched the promo and I caught a glimpse of the Full Armor Unicorn in its Unicorn mode; I'm very excited now. I still to watch the 5th episode, though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1