• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
advfilms.com fathers day sale!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonyslam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:21 am Reply with quote
they have some really cheap prices in this sale.
I'm probably getting

Chrono Crusade 1 + box- $9.99
FMP 1 + box + tshirt- $11.24
Magical Shopping arcade Abenobashi 1 + box- $9.99
Azumanga Daioh 1 + box- $10.49
FMP manga 1-4-$4 each
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
biliano

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:46 am Reply with quote
I'm on ADV's mailing list, and I'm surprised they didn't send me an e-mail about this sale. Shocked

Anyway, if you want to check it out for yourself, click here. Beware, though, of this disclaimer:

ADV Sales wrote:
All Sales are Final. Unless otherwise noted, defective products may be returned within 14 days of purchase, for EXCHANGE or IN STORE-CREDIT ONLY. NO REFUNDS. A 10% restocking fee may apply. Shipping charges are NOT refundable.

Unless specifically noted, products (and the accompanying packing) may be previously owned, used, demos or cutouts. Otherwise, products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes may be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
Most DVD orders will be processed and shipped within seven (7) to ten (10) business days. *Exceptions are noted below.
Please be aware that all credit cards are charged as soon as your order is submitted. If a product is sold out or becomes unavailable, your credit card will be promptly refunded (some banks make take up to five (5) business days to reflect this refund).
moonyslam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:51 am Reply with quote
thats some mighty fishy fine print,thanks for pointing it out.

I've lowered my selection down to chrono crusade +box
and the mangas(I mean,even used manga is still in good condition)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
one3rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:09 am Reply with quote
Their shipping is pretty expensive too. UPS only.
spider-moose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:56 am Reply with quote
I've ordered from them before and I got my things quick and in great condition, only problem was with the individual dvds I got had the plastic where the UPC code was cut, but the artwork was fine, I just switched the cases and viola like new again Very Happy

but hell I got these dvds for less then 3 dollars it was well worth it Very Happy
frostedsaiyan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:23 am Reply with quote
They're some really great deals, I wonder if they are still having it. Hmmmm....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1