• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Wolf's Ran box set

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slickwataris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:45 pm Reply with quote
http://www.animatedbliss.com/news.asp?TID=3368

I have to say it looks a lot snazzier than the volume w/ box version. It also comes with the soundtrack.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:08 pm Reply with quote
Makes me wonder if I should sell my original LE Vol 1+box/CD/Kiba stuffed wolf for lots of money on eBay, since that's all I have of Wolf's Rain after buying it a year ago.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
a_lonewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:

I have to say it looks a lot snazzier than the volume w/ box version. It also comes with the soundtrack.

Ooooo. That box looks awesome!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cloe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Wow, that looks really nice! I'm glad that I took advantage of the sale going on right now at Rightstuf.com. You can nab it up for $89.99!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:39 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:

ADV's doing the same thing, making their collection thinpak boxes look different from the Vol. 1 w/box version.
coldfusion5050

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:21 pm Reply with quote
Awesome. I've been waiting for this box. I'll have to start daving money now.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:
Wow, that looks really nice! I'm glad that I took advantage of the sale going on right now at Rightstuf.com. You can nab it up for $89.99!

I might have to take them up on that offer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ananda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:09 am Reply with quote
Wolf's Rain is one of my favorite Anime series, it has been ever since I first watched it on Adult Swim. Very Happy
However, I do have a question about the Limited Collection Set.
It says in the "DVD Features" section, that they will have Cast Interviews as well as Staff Interviews, is this still going to apply for the Japanese Cast only?

I don't know, part of me is hoping that they did some new Interviews but with the English Cast/Staff this time; maybe I am asking too much.

Anybody know?
Thanks
totalgeek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:33 am Reply with quote
This is sort of off topic but since it is related to Wolf's Rain I'll ask. I'm sure that since the info says the boxset will include the Soundtrack that they are talking about the FIRST Wolf's Rain OST. I'm just curious if they will release the SECOND Wolf's Rain OST around the same time as the boxset gets released?

I've been waiting for OST 2 for a long time and don't want to fork out the cash for the import.
final sage of fantas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:34 am Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:

It's not 90 http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/I-oLgZFx4yDmYb-I5g/browse/item/67415/4/812/36.
patch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:17 am Reply with quote
final sage of fantas wrote:
Cloe wrote:

It's not 90 http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/I-oLgZFx4yDmYb-I5g/browse/item/67415/4/812/36.

$150.00 - 40% = $90 Wink

RightStuf is having 40% off sale on all Bandai DVDs.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:34 pm Reply with quote
You can see the updated box here
Cloe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Hm... I can't say I like the shape very much... I liked the first image a whole lot better, actually. Oh well. (Anime cry <--Already ordered the box set two months ago)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
DarkTenshi90

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:04 am Reply with quote
It looks nice, but I already bought all the DVDs with the original boxset. Anime smile So, I'm perfectly fine with mine because I think it's just as pretty.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:10 am Reply with quote
How will that ever fit on my shelf...well honestly I'm guessing they're keeping the original box and putting it "inside" the new box. Bandai did that with their box sets last year so I heard.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2