• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ultra-cheap anime at Best Buy

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one3rd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:55 pm Reply with quote
I was at Best Buy today and saw several copies of the first volume of Melody Of Oblivion for $6.99. I'm not even sure whether I'm going to keep the copy that I bought or not, but for that price, I couldn't just leave it on the shelf. This might just be at my local Best Buy, but you might be able to find it at other Best Buy stores for the same price. They also had the second volume of Planetes for $11.99. I'm not sure if the first volume would have been on sale for the same price or not since they didn't have any on the shelf.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Same here. Planetes Vol. 1 & 2 and Gundam SEED Vol. 8 (or was it 9) were all $11.99 each, while the other one of those two SEED DVDs I mentioned was only $6.99. I also bought R.O.D. -The TV- Vol. 6 for $14.99, and I think I remember seeing Big O season 2 box set for $19.99. Oh, and on another note, Boogiepop & Others was $6.99 (found in the "action" live-action section, of all places..).
one3rd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:47 pm Reply with quote
I'll have to see if I can pickup Planetes in my hometown then since I'll be there in a couple of days.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1