• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need help correcting info of non-anime roles.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OKong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:24 am Reply with quote
Long ago, I contributed the report of an error of Johnny Yong Bosch's non-anime role in Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War as the voice of Hans Grimm (Archer) and it never got corrected at all. I was actually trying to make the character role correction because I am well aware of how Johnny Yong Bosch's voice acts are since I enjoyed his voicework as much as I enjoy figuring out voice actors of any sort. I was trying to correct the character name which really is Albert Genette in Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. That info is of no doubt, correct. The correct role of Hans Grimm (Archer) belongs to Matt K. Miller. If it is not posted in Miller's non-anime role, I will get into contributing since I have very good sense of hearing voice actor's voice recognition. Nothing personal, but I just really want to ensure there isn't any false info to the best of my knowledge as a normal anime fan.
one3rd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:03 am Reply with quote
You need to provide better evidence than your hearing. That's not to say that what you hear is incorrect, but it's unverifiable.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1