• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Episode Review: Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:17 am Reply with quote
HeeroTX wrote:
mewpudding101 wrote:
It's also too bad Nozaki's little brother didn't get in the anime. He showed up during the credits, but he's hilarious in the manga. He makes my little girl heart flutter. Hahaha

Is that who that was? I asked my wife "who the hell was that?" and she had no idea either. (neither of us have read the manga)

Indeed, that's who it was. A silent cameo... Well, the character is usually silent, as he hates doing anything that takes energy. Including talking. It's hilarious.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:47 pm Reply with quote
So does Nozaki-kun love Sakura or not? Does he even know?

Well I knew it was going to end up like this -- Nozaki is a genius for being ambiguous. You never know whether he is trolling or sincere behind that monumentally stoic gaze.

The only disappointment was Sakura refusing to model that sailor-fuku for him. She is a cutie all right.

I agree it is an A series.
supersqueak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Oh man I didn't know about this show until this article and I just can't believe how it ended. I feel awful now cause I need more than that Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3