• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Haruhi Suzumiya Anime Series Details Revealed

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theeonegook89

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quote
has anybody watched the trailer with the live cam feed at the school? Im completely stumped on whats going on during that video clip..if someone could please give me a hint as to whats going on...and also..where can i find that one song you guys are talking about because i clicked on the link on one of the comments but it doesnt work anymore.
Furudanuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quote
theeonegook89 wrote:
has anybody watched the trailer with the live cam feed at the school? Im completely stumped on whats going on during that video clip..if someone could please give me a hint as to whats going on...

Unfortunately, that trailer is one of those "If you've read the novels you know what is going on" sort of teasers. Without going too far into spoiler territory, they are showing a scene from a short story called "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody", which appears in volume #3 of the Haruhi Suzumiya light novels. It is related to an incident mentioned briefly in the second episode of the first season. spoiler[where Kyon is told that back when Haruhi was in middle school she was suspected of being responsible for drawing the giant chalk symbols that appeared on the school grounds one night.]
JediMastr80

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quote
So is this out or not? No one has gave a straight answer.
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quote
Not yet. Maybe in the fall season. Possibly later. Highly unlikely sooner than that.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quote
There was an article in the July issue of newtype. I thought this thread was about that, till I saw the date on the article.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
shmifty5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quote
i'm still new to this so please forgive my indecretion's, but i was wondering if there's any more news about the new season, the first season seems really amazing and super popular so i'm sure they will release the new season soon, but i have never read the light novels and i just finished watching the first season, so i was wonderin if someone out there can give me some spoilers to tide me over till the second season release. Very Happy
zanarkand princess

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quote
no it looks like it *might* be out around the winter or spring but no one knows right now.
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quote
If you want something to help tide you over for a while, try this thread. There is a little speculation about a new season at the end, but there's essentially no solid information.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4